Jaguar & Land Rover 6HP26 gen2
Second generation ZF 6HP26 6-speed transmission in Jaguar models
X150 XK/XKR, 2006.5 to 2009MY, 4.2L & 3.5L engines
X250 XF, 2008-2009MY, 4.2L, 3.0L, 2.7L engines
Land Rover models
L319 Discovery 3, 2005 to 2009MY, 4.4L, 4.0L & 2.7L engines
L320 Range Rover Sport, 2005 to 2010MY, 4.4L, 4.2L & 2.7L engines
L322 Range Rover Vogue, 2006-2010MY, 4.4L, 4.2L, 3.6L engines
Transmission tuning is not just for performance, the overall driving experience is improved.
– faster, smoother shifts
– the transmission picks the gear you want
– complete torque converter lockup improves highway economy
– raised torque limiters so you can get all the power to the wheels.
If you are getting one of these 6HP26 rebuilt, a transmission tune is necessary. We can also correctly reset adaptations, so the rebuilt box shifts smoothly immediately.
These second-generation 6HP26 can be flashed via the OBD port.
Transmission tunes can be applied in several ways;
– bring your vehicle to one of our locations to be flashed with our equipment
– list of locations HERE
– purchase your own PCMflash dongle & license, and use your own J2534 interface
– information regarding PCMflash HERE
– ship us your TCM and we will flash it on the bench
– contact us for shipping information HERE
There are no reviews yet.